• The TS 1340 cutters are used for cutting fresh or dry products.
• Its excellent production capacity, compact size and low price make it an ideal tool for small herbal producers and herbal laboratories.
• The simple operation combines the traditional guillotine blade cut with a vigorous push to keep the product compact.
• The clean cut, obtained by the self-sharpening blades and counter-knives with double angular drive, minimizes juice loss and oxidation effects.
Ideal for cutting all vegetable products
Sectors of use
- Ideal for cutting any vegetable product before drying, distillation, extraction, packaging
- Made of AISI 304 stainless steel with cover panels, it is easy to clean and adapts to any production line
- Self-sharpening blades can be inspected and easily replaced
- Product loading with conical conveyor
- Transport and conveying of the biomass by conveyor belts and pressure rollers
- Adjustable and programmable cutting time
- Minimal energy consumption
- Quick maintenance and cleaning
- Integrated safety system and protections
- Made of one-piece load-bearing 304 stainless steel (30×30 or 40×40) with anti-glare mesh method to support the total weight of the equipment and withstand the dynamic strain caused by moving parts
- Support is provided by steel legs and leveling feet, all welded to thick plates placed at the most stressed points, providing stability and ease of assembly
- Stainless steel container mounted on wheels with safety features to lock the cutter in case of wrong positioning
- Control panel with start and stop buttons, safety key, power supply, emergency stop